TPT Seller Challenge!!

Hey guys! I am participating in the TpT seller challenge over the next 4 weeks, and I finally had time to sit down and complete my first challenge!! We were suppose to pick one product in our store, and give it a face lift. I totally knew I was going to grab the first product I ever made, (and my all time best seller!) and change the cover page. Boy, was it ugly!! :) I just had no idea what colors/papers to use or how to position clip art for a cover page. So here is my before and after!!


BEFORE:





Things I didn't like: Too much white space
                                              Random placement of clipart
                                                      Not the best background or border
                                         So...pretty much all of it ;)
                                                             (And sorry about the terrible picture...)

After:

I am just in LOVE with this cute cover!! I am going to be changing all of the independent cover pages for these products as well! My bundle set is on SALE until Friday! So if you're looking for an adorable room decor set snag it while it's cheap!! :) You can find it HERE.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Science of Reading...Where I'm At

Work It Wednesday!

Time To Write