September Currently

I'm back with my September Currently! I'm linking up with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade! So here it goes!!








LISTENING: To Jake and the Neverland Pirates...because I have kids and they will sit through it while I cook dinner, and do other things :)

LOVING: That my baby took a 3 hour nap today. Okay so he's not really a baby. He's 2.5. But he didn't get a nap the past two days, and has been a cranky mess today. So, I'm glad he was able to sleep, and I got a lot of quality time in with my 6 year old. :)

THINKING: About how I needed to go to the school today. To grab some assessments, to put up some things, to make copies, etc....And then I left my key at home, and I live 40 minutes away from my school. :/ Oh well, at least we got home for nap time :).

WANTING: A 3 hour nap myself. I'm always so tired the first of the year.

NEEDING: To do laundry. Self-explanatory. It's ENDLESS........and I don't know why. How can 4 people wear so many clothes??!

TRIPS: The Pacific Northwest, Ireland, and Canada. I've been fortunate to see pretty much all of our wonderful country, but I've never been out to the PNW. The farthest northwest I've been to is Nebraska. I've heard it's absolutely gorgeous out there so I can't wait to take a trip. 

Canda- Because I've never been there, and it's just so stinkin' close. Isn't it a shame that I haven't visited??! Relatively speaking. I live in Arkansas so I'm not THAT close, but to go out of the country it's close and I would like to go. I've SEEN Canada across Niagara Falls, but that is as close as I've gotten. 

Ireland- I'm Irish, and I'd like to go see what's over there. My aunt took an amazing genealogical trip following our family history, and traveling where our ancestors lived. She came back with awesome pictures, and I'd like to see some of that stuff too. :)



So that's it for me! What are you thinking about this September?? 

















Comments

  1. Aw... I probably *should* have gone to the school today and mine is about 50 minutes away. I didn't go. I want to go the PNW too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am blessed to live just north of Seattle. I think you would like visiting.
    Artistry of Education

    ReplyDelete
  3. My school is never open on the weekends, and no we don't have keys! But it does seem nice to be able to go when you need to so that you can get things done, especially on the weekends!

    Karmen
    Tales from a Naturalista Teacha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm from Vancouver - just north of the pacific northwest. And I've been to Washington state so many times I've lost count. We have the same weather and it's beautiful here. I hope you get to visit WA and Canada someday!
    I just found your blog through Farley's linkup. Your blog looks great BTW.
    Sandra

    savvyteachingtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Science of Reading...Where I'm At

Time To Write

Work It Wednesday!