Monday Made It!

Hey guys! I'm linking up with Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It!!

 I finally got my act together, and made a teacher toolbox! I. LOVE. IT! I am going to redo the labels with a cuter font (new computer, and wasn't sure what I wanted or how I wanted to dress the labels up!) , and straighten up that tape. There were a few minor issues that went with this little project. My daughter picked the bubble gum pink color :). The main problem was the painting. I live out in the middle of nowhere, and there are a lot of bugs. A LOT! They kept getting stuck in my paint, and I would have to add another coat of paint, and so on but I finally got it all together. I also couldn't decide what use to dress up the labels. My classroom theme is chevron {along with everyone else :)}, and I found some bright and cute chevron duck tape at Walmart! It was perfect!! If you look at the very bottom left box I wanted to totally frame the label, but I think it looks much better doing just the top and bottom of the label! So I'm very excited now to fix these labels for good!



That's it for me for this Monday! I'm enjoying looking at all of your ideas!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Science of Reading...Where I'm At

Time To Write

One Hour