SUMMER....and Currently Super Late!

So I am finally on summer vacation! I am loving being at home and doing nothing! Well, I have 2 kids, 2 dogs, a husband, grad school, and a house so I'm not ever doing nothing BUT this is as close as it gets ;). I am so excited about the things I have planned for this summer, and I'm going to be sharing all of them with you! I'm going to blog as much as possible. One of my goals for this next year is to keep up my blog, and start participating in the online fun! I was going to put off Currently until next month since I'm late, but I decided to just jump on it and do it anyway!! So, here it is my very first Currently!!!



1. Listening: I'm listening to The Hunger Games in the background! I love this movie, and it's nap time for my kiddos so it's perfect for blogging to! :) I absolutely cannot wait until the next movie comes out!!!

2. Loving: Staying with my kids all day!! We have so much fun together!! I have a 5 year old daughter, who will be starting kindergarten by the way this year (WAAAH!!), and a 1 year old son! Love them!

3. Thinking: About starting my summer projects...I have a TON both home and school projects that I want to do. I'm hoping to mark several off of each list! Plus I'll be sharing them with you! :)

4. Wanting: Ice Cream...as always this time of day, especially in the summer. My faves are chocolate, and chocolate chip cookie dough...too bad another one of my goals this summer is to look like I've never had children when I get back to school ;)!

5. Needing: To do laundry my couch is covered in clean laundry to put away, and I have one load each in the washer and dryer, and a couple of baskets of dirty clothes still. I swear it doesn't feel like we have this many clothes when I'm trying to find something to wear...maybe because they're all dirty. Ha! :)

6. Vacay Essentials: Sunscreen- fair complexion, Flip Flops- because it's too dang hot to wear anything else on my feet, and Sunglasses- because squinting gives me a headache! :)

So there it is. My first currently! I'm excited!! :)


Comments

  1. Yay!! I'm glad you hopped onto the CURRENTLy bandwagon. They're so much fun each month. I totally know about the heat and wanting ice cream and not wanting to eat that ice cream! lol. I'm also wanting to shed some pounds this summer...sad thing though, I had no kids :P Just too much food! lol.. You should check out the 30 day squat challenge..I'm on day 2 and will be blogging about it soon!!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Science of Reading...Where I'm At

Work It Wednesday!

Time To Write