Monday Made It...On Tuesday. FREEBIE!!

Better late than never right? I had a crazy busy day yesterday with my kiddos, and today I was out of power for most of the afternoon. :/ Now that the baby is asleep I have a little time to catch up! I was super busy this week making several things that I saw from you all last week! :) I'm linking up with Fourth Grade Frolics!



First up my copy/file/grade drawers! I saw these last week from Tara, and I've also seen them on several blogs, and of course pintrest! :) I also finally decided on a theme for my room next year....fairy tales!! SIDESTORY: I teach in a little school where I am the only kindergarten teacher, which means I get to teach my own daughter next year! Excited and nervous...anyone ever taught their own kids before?? Tips?! Anyway, she wanted me to do my room in princesses. I looked and didn't see very much on princesses, I was thinking princesses, princes, dragons, medieval really. So, I gave up, and decided to do bright chevron. I wasn't totally happy with that, so I thought I would throw in pirates. I still wasn't super excited. Then after sifting through clipart FOR. EV. ER... I found some super cute fairy tale clip art from Little Red's Schoolhouse!! So adorable and she had PRINCESSES. So everyone could be happy. I'm focusing on Little Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel (my little ladybug is SO happy!), Jack and the Beanstalk, and Hansel and Gretel. If I have enough kids to have 5 tables I will throw in The 3 Little Bears as well! I am so excited and have some cutie patootie stuff ready and I can't wait to share when I can get back in my room. But today, (back to the story here) I made my drawers in little red riding hood style. Love them, and you can grab them for free!!I'm also excited about this because it's the first thing in my TPT store!! My goal is to have 10 items ready by the time school starts so I'm well on my way. Anyway, here ya go! Aren't they cute y'all?!! Click on the picture to get yours FREE!






The next thing I made was a cute name stick holder. Mine are forever falling and spilling all over the place. I'm hoping this will help with that. :) I found this idea from Fifth in the Middle during The Ladybug Files Optimum Organization Party! She has a great step-by-step tutorial HERE.






When I had my son last year I got some sample Similac formula in the mail. I never used it, and couldn't find anyone that needed it, so I dumped the formula (hated to do that...) and I  wrapped them in bright chevron duck tape for my sharp/dull pencils. I will probably re-wrap them to match my new colors if it sticks out too much, but here they are for now. Just gotta add some labels :).









That's all I've been up to this week, along with raising my little darlings! :) I'm loving all the projects you guys are doing! Leave me some love if you grab one of my free items! I'm new to this so any and all constructive feedback is welcome! :)And if you haven't shared it's not too late! Next week I'll (hopefully) have my math curriculum binders finished, or at least began! :)

Comments

  1. I'm going to make one of the copy/file/grade too! Great idea to add your theme. I'll have to pull out my Alice in Wonderland clip art for this project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alice in Wonderland would be precious! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Yay! I'm your first follower :) Love the copy/file/grade organizer. Good luck with TpT!

    Wendy
    Read With Me ABC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, and being my first follower! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Science of Reading...Where I'm At

Time To Write

One Hour