Made It Monday!! FREEBIE!

I can't believe this is the last full week of June!! It's not fair! However, I can say that I've had the best month with my kids! Any next month I will hopefully be able to get into my classroom, and get busy! With that said, I am linking up with Tara for Made It Monday! I'm loving this linky! I'm getting so many wonderful project ideas from you all!

Now, to be quite honest I haven't done much this week. I've been at my parents since Friday afternoon, and I didn't get much accomplished before that either, but I do have a couple of things done. Nothing mind blowing, but still something accomplished!

Made It #1

Glue sponges. I used Mr. Greg's video tutorial to make these babies. I hope they work like I am wanting them to. I HATE all the glue issues in my classroom so hopefully these are the answer to my problems!! I also have a little confession to make. My 5 year old daughter made these. I supervised and bought materials. :) She wanted to help (she will be in Kindergarten this year!), and she ended up just doing them, they are that easy!! You can find the video tutorial HERE to make your own.


Made It #2

Word Wall

This is a sweet little word wall I made. I made it a couple of weeks ago, but I updated it last night to include pre-primer, and primer Dolch words, and color words. Plus, they contain all of the kindergarten high frequency words for the Reading Street series. Anyone else teach Reading Street out there?? And guess what?? You all get it FREE until tomorrow, with one tiny stipulation that you rate the product PLEASE!! :) I'm new to TpT so any feedback you give me will be super useful! Click the pic to snag your copy today!!


Now that you have your freebie, the reason I haven't done much is because I've been all consumed with my classroom decor pack! It's fairy tales, and it's super adorable so far! I'm so excited about it, and it's inspired by my daughter who wanted me to have a princess classroom, so this was our compromise! So look for it by the end of the week! So, that's it for me this week! I'm heading over to check out all the awesome things you guys have done!

Comments

  1. I've been meaning to try out the glue sponge idea. It looks like it would work so much better than the regular glue bottles do.
    ✿April✿
    Grade School Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Science of Reading...Where I'm At

Time To Write

One Hour