March Currently

I'm linking up with Farley tonight for Currently! I love doing these! :)



1. Listening: To 101 Dalmatians. I bought it Monday night because I love this movie, and I heard another winter storm was coming in and I thought the kids might like something new to watch! We watched it on Tuesday, Wednesday, and twice today. I think it will get lost for a week or so after tonight ;). It is so fun to see my kids love the same Disney movies I grew up with!!

2.Loving: I am so excited about the changes that are coming to me next year! I currently teach kindergarten, but next year I am going to move up to teach 4th and 5th grade Literacy and Social Studies! I started my teaching career in 3rd grade, and while I love teaching the little ones I'm excited for the new challenges that await me! :)

3. Thinking: I'm never gonna go back to school.....I haven't had a full week of school in 3 weeks, and I am so tired of all my plans getting interrupted. This snow stinks, and I'm not a fan of it anyway. I'm just trying to enjoy my kids, and get a few things done. As of right now we will be going until June 4th, and if we are out tomorrow, which I'm sure we will be, it will be June 5th before I'm officially on summer vacation.

4. Wanting: If I can't go to school I would at least like to be able to take the kids somewhere. We have some serious cabin fever.

5. Needing: To clean my house. It is a hot mess since we've been cooped up so much lately. And I need to sort out my mess of lesson plans and plan for next week. And praying for no more snow.

6. Spring Break Plans: Not a thing. :) And I'm actually happy about that this year. We are going to do some fun things around here to pass the week by, and hopefully we can get out into the sun some!

That's it for me! What are you doing??

Comments

  1. I so love watching 101 Dalmations! I show that to my kiddos on the 101 day of school and we make dalmation ears! Most of my students haven't seen that one! No spring break plans sounds fantastic and relaxing....ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Science of Reading...Where I'm At

Time To Write

Work It Wednesday!