Kindergarten Graduation Song!

Why hello there! My school year is over, and I am just now able to get this up! It has been a crazy school year, but it ended on a sweet note! How many times did you hear "Let It Go" this year? I heard it no less than once a day, but most of the time it was more like 10! Ha! We were practicing for our Kindergarten Graduation, and my kids were just not loving the finale song I had picked out. At. All. My daughter whined out during graduation practice one day! "Mrs. Tina (yep, she called me Mrs. Tina at school:)) why can't we sing Let It Go for graduation??" My response, " Because it has nothing to do with moving on to first grade!!" Then later that night, well, why can't it have something to do with moving on to first grade? With my minimal music training I poured every ounce of my soul out, and in a little under an hour I had written my masterpiece! :) My only reservation was that I only had 8 days until graduation, and wasn't sure my kids could learn all of the lyrics. I decided to try it out, and I told them that if we couldn't learn all the words then we would have to do our old song. They. Loved. It. AND learned all the words in TWO days, AND rocked it out at graduation! :) I was so, so proud of them! Our graduation was May 27th, and I wish I could have posted this before the end of school was out, but maybe you can file this freebie away for next year! :) You can grab a copy HERE for FREE from my TpT store! If you use it next year I'd love to see a little video! I'm going to try to post my kids performance in the next week! Happy Summer friends!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Science of Reading...Where I'm At

Time To Write

Work It Wednesday!