June Currently!

Hello currently peeps! I don't think I've done once since last July...whoops! I'm going to try to do better this year with my blog. I really want to just document what we do weekly, and I did NOT do a good job at that this year, but there's always next year! :) So, here is my currently for the month of June! Enjoy!! :)

Listening: To Curious George. Did I mention that I'm alone? Lol! My kids are both napping/resting and I got busy on my computer, and just left the TV running...How many of you moms and dads have done that?! All of you! Good, I knew I wasn't alone ;).

Loving: That I don't have anywhere I HAVE to be right now. The only thing I HAVE to do today is take my daughter to gymnastics tonight. Which I forgot about until I wrote that I don't have to do anything today! Lol. And I have to feed my children. Of course. :)

Thinking: About what to do this summer. My husband and I decided that we were going to have a low key summer this year. We have been so busy this year, we NEED to just be still more. I'm also thinking about next year. It's impossible to turn my teacher brain off, but I think I've got my theme all narrowed down. I'm also going to have the biggest class I've ever had before. 22 little kiddos are going to be knocking on my door come August! I'm trying to think about time and material management the most!

Needing: To go grocery shopping. Mostly because the two little people who call me Mom have been running around the house asking to eat all day long, because they are BOTH going through growth spurts (cuz that's what you get when both of your kids are born in the same month) , and because I haven't been shopping in a week! We are heading out as soon as the baby wakes up! :)

Summer Bucket List: Our big plan is to relax. Yes, we will go swimming, and to the zoo, and do a lot of the summery things that you'd expect. But, we are also going to do a lot of just nothing! I will be potty training my son this summer, which is one reason we are going to stay at home more this summer, but also because I want to soak up every bit of the 6 and 2 year old that I have living in my house right now. They are changing so so quickly. I just want all of the time I can with them! :)

So that's it for me! What's in store for your June??

Comments

  1. Isn't it wonderful knowing that you don't have anything you MUST do in a day?! And I agree, it's so hard to turn your teacher brain off...even on break! Good luck!
    Laura
    Enchanting Elementary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Science of Reading...Where I'm At

Time To Write

One Hour