I'm Coming Back Soon...For Now I'm Crazy!!

I have so been looking forwards to getting this blog going this year. I have so many pictures and things from the beginning of the year that I would like to share. However, right now I'm insane. These. Kids. Are Tough. I had 4 in the office yesterday for fighting, like a huge fight, it looked like a boxing match. This morning as we were leaving for our field trip to the fair I had to take another one, and that ended up in suspension for 3 days. Whew....It's only been 22 days of school. Do you know how many social/emotional lessons I've taught this year??!! 22 formal, and a bajillion and one informal. I'm telling you it's been a year. Oh, and plus parent teacher conferences were Tuesday. In the middle of week 5. That's how we roll around here. I've also had one formal observed lesson as well, with a pre and post conference. I'm beat, but I'm not giving up on these little ones. Aside from behavior, my assessments turned out exceptionally well for the first of the year, and I have high expectations and hopes for these kiddos. If I could get them working in centers independently without too much commotion though or something serious happening that would be great. Center fairy please visit us. Like yesterday...So I'm going to try my hardest to come back tonight with our year in pictures so far. Then I can catch on up, and we can get rolling! I hope you all have had a smoother year than I have!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Science of Reading...Where I'm At

Time To Write

Work It Wednesday!