Sale Finds!


WHEW.... The first week of school is in the books! I'll be back to share what we did later, but here are a few of the things I bought at the TpT sale! I hope you all had fun looking around at everyone's shops! I know I did!

Let's see, first things first. I bought

 Color Me Kindergarten from Abby at The Inspired Apple
Alphabet Flip Books from The Printable Princess 
 Alphaheroes from Growing Kinders (My kids are LOVING these!)
 Trace me a to z from the 3AM Teacher
 Poetry Stations from Deedee Wills: These are a great addition to my shared reading time. I think I have them all now :).

The Bus Stops Here Centers from Cara Carroll at the First Grade Parade. I love all of Cara's stuff, so I'm sure these will be no exception. 

So that's most of what I bought! What did you get??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Science of Reading...Where I'm At

Time To Write

Work It Wednesday!