I'm back!

So, I've kinda taken a long break, but I have a good reason. We lost our sweet german shepherd last Thursday. Ever since then our whole house has been in an state of disarray. We lost him far too soon. He was only 3 1/2. However, he was not healthy. Food allergies, auto-immune disease, and we found out a few months ago, arthritis. At 3.5 years :(, and it was severe. He laid around and cried all the time, and he wasn't responding to the pain medications. The vet told us that he was never going to get any better, and he wasn't safe around our kids anymore because he was getting so snappy if he got bumped. So, we decided to go ahead, and put him down. Hardest. Thing. Ever....But we felt it was for the best for everyone. We are very sad though...so with all of that I kinda got off track.

On a happier note. I've still been getting ready for August. I go back to school in 2 weeks, and the kids get there in 4!! I was finally able to get into my room Wednesday, so I put all of my furniture back where I think I want it to go, to start the year, unpacked a few boxes, and made a plan for my walls. Today, I drug my kids all over creation to do some classroom shopping! :) Sidenote: My kids are such sports! We shopped for about 12 hours today, and there was minimal whining! I'll take it!! Mardel had their 20% sale today, so I grabbed a few things that might come in handy, and I went to every Target in the area! And I found a few Goodwill finds! I LOVE thrift stores! :) I'll share my finds with y'all this weekend!

I had insomnia last night, and I whipped up some 2-D shape posters! They turned out precious! You can snag yours in my TpT shop.Click on the pic to get ya there! :) I hope your week has been better than mine! I'm ready to get back on track!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Science of Reading...Where I'm At

Time To Write

One Hour