Teacher Appreciation

I know teacher appreciation was last week, but I haven't had time to share what I got! Now, my school doesn't have a PTO that supplies us with treats all week long so it's solely up to the kids to get things for me, which is totally the best anyway right?!! I got an array of things from flowers pulled up from the yard that morning (with the roots :)), to a princess frog piggy bank! But my favorite had to have been from two little boys that were working in their literacy center. I have these cool magnetic words that I let them build sentences with on the white board. Check it out!!





Isn't that the sweetest?!?! They ran up to me as I was finishing with my small group, and said, "Come look what we built for you!" They were both so sincere about that sentence, gave me big old hugs, and it made my heart melt!!  Nevermind, that they replaced "pretty" with "crazy" in their next sentence. Ha! Boys!! ;0)

 With only 4 days left until kindergarten graduation it is safe to say that I'm not ready to give these little people to the first grade teachers! I've been so blessed by them this year!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Science of Reading...Where I'm At

Time To Write

Work It Wednesday!