October Currently!

I'm late...as usual. Actually I haven't done a currently since this summer, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things so I decided to just jump in anyway! I love reading these each month! And, I love October...even though it still feels like summer, and has been super gloomy lately. But, I love teaching my October units, and I will have some things to share next week! Anyway, here is my currently for this month! I am of course linking up with Farley for this months currently! 




Listening: to nothing! I managed to get everyone down for a nap at the same time...even the husband and puppy! :) It hasn't been this quiet in ages around my house and I am soaking it all up!

Loving: my class! I am so blessed this year. The beginning of the year was a little rocky, but now they are settling in beautifully and they are SO SMART!!

Thinking: I had a yard sale on Saturday, and it rained!!! We made a little bit, but we are rescheduling for a couple of weeks away! We are saving to finish up our Disney trip fund. We are going for Thanksgiving!! Can't wait!

Wanting: the sun to shine....it's been sooo gloomy this month so far. Clouds everyday. I need a little sun in my life, well actually a lot of sun, but for now I'll settle for a little. I'm starting to think that I'm in Washington State instead of the south! :)

Needing: just a little nap. Just an hour. Or even 30 minutes. But I have far too much to do so I will soldier on! 

Trick: or treat depending on how you look at it! My own personal daughter has a terrible fear of automatic flushing potties. She doesn't like not being able to control the flush. So my aid (yes, I have a full time aid, you can be jealous;)} thought to stick a post-it note over the sensor so that it won't flush until you remove it, and it has worked like a charm! Hopefully that can help a few of you too!

Link up and have fun! Thanks for stopping by!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Science of Reading...Where I'm At

Time To Write

Work It Wednesday!