Kindergarten Weather & Craziness

My lovelies have had a case of the crazies this week!! They are having a rough time coming back from spring break. I had four kids dissolve into uncontrollable tears by 10 am! After the fourth one I made them rest until recess. Whew!

Other than our little meltdowns we have been studying weather using the All About Weather unit from the fabulous Caitlin from Kindergarten Smiles. If you haven't checked her out, she's a MUST read. :) Here are a few picture of my kids working on some of the centers that are included in this packet! They LOVE them. In fact, after the first day of this unit one of my boys told me as they were leaving, " We sure did a lot of work today, but I'll tell you what....it was more fun than seesaw'n with a magical unicorn!" :) See, worth every penny!









We have done the sun, and are working on cloudy. Stay tuned for a little cloud activity that I'll be showing you later this week (or weekend!).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Science of Reading...Where I'm At

Time To Write

One Hour